With Earth Day approaching, you may be inundated with ideas to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here to give you some more, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can save you money and last longer than your typical tank heater. For real! We gathered the top reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – Although the initial cost can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – Everyone has felt it. The awful pain of ice water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters avoid that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require the exact amount of energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This incredible tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating statement. They also need less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Even though a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a free in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.